Wed Dec 17, 2014 2:00 am by MoonwalkingPanda

January 2018
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat

Calendar Calendar

Clonewalski's Fractured Fairytales

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Clonewalski's Fractured Fairytales

Post  Fairy_Mochi on Wed Nov 07, 2012 9:44 pm

(Wow. We've been hearing a lot from Clonewalski lately, huh? I may actually update this when I get new ideas for how to change the stories. Also, though I forgot to ask her beforehand, I hope Panda won't mind that I used one of her OCs.)

Clonewalski’s Fractured Fairytales

Who doesn’t love a good fairy tale, right? No matter how ludicrous they may be. So I’m going to tell some fairy tales MY way; the Clonewalski way. Which, hopefully, we will all be able to agree is indeed the best way. So now let’s start with a favorite of mine; Hansel and Gretel.

Hansel and Gretel

Once upon a time there was a woodcutter who had recently lost his wife. He remarried, but the new wife wasn’t all that nice to his two children. But he didn’t know because the children were too sweet and good to tell on her. Which was stupid if you ask me. One day they began to run short of food, and the new wife told Hansel and Gretel to go out into the woods to search for food.

Hansel(played by Private) turns to his sister Gretel(played by Manuka) and said, “Don’t worry sister. I’ve got some bread crumbs to make a trail with. That why we won’t get lost.”

But Gretel looked worried, and she had good reason to. “Are you sure Hansel? Shouldn’t we use stones instead?”

But Hansel shook his head. “No. Stones are heavy. I’m sure bread crumbs will do just fine.”

And of course it was a bad idea. As they dropped the bread crumbs, birds came up and ate them. Soon the children were lost in the dark scary forest, with no way to find their way back home. You know, because they didn’t know that thing about checking for moss on trees. Plus it was still day out so they couldn’t use the stars to find their way home either.

They kept walking, getting tired and hungry, when suddenly they smelled something delicious. It was the smell of gingerbread and peppermint and other sweets. They followed the scent and came upon a house made of candy sitting in a sunny glade. Gretel decided to start eating the house. I can’t say that I blamed her. But Hansel looked around nervously.

“Are you sure we should be doing this? Eating someone’s house I mean.”

“They won’t miss a few pieces,” Gretel said with her mouth full of gingerbread. “There’s so much of it anyway. Come on Hansel; have some.”

So the young penguin joined his sister in devouring the candy house. But just then, an evil witch(Dr. Blowhole in a dress and witch’s hat) opened the door and spotted the children. And oh golly, was she angry. I think she was making a mountain out of a molehill, but that’s just me.

“And what do we have here? Two naughty peng-u-wins? I think they will do very well for supper.” And she cackled fiendishly.

Hansel and Gretel looked frightened by the sudden appearance of the old hag. They tried to apologize. Or at least Hansel did.

“Please. We didn’t mean to. We were just so hungry.”

“Be quiet,” hissed the witch. And she ushered them inside the house that the two children had already gnawed a good sized hole in.

“You two peng-u-wins will be staying for dinner. Or rather AS dinner,” she cackled.

And then she shackled Gretel to the wall, which was stupid. And started force feeding Hansel to try and fatten him up. As soon as the witch went to tend her large oven, Gretel ripped the shackle out of the wall. That’s why I said it was stupid; gingerbread isn’t exactly strong enough for securing metal to. And while the witch’s back was turned, Gretel shoved her into the oven and shut the door. The witch was roasted alive.

“Oh dear. Did you just murder someone?” Hansel asked in shock. Which was stupid.

“It was her or us,” the more sensible Gretel replied.

And with that, the two children harvested as much candy as they could. Then they took it back home with them. And they lived happily ever after, or until the candy was all eaten.

THE END

There. Wasn’t that a great story?

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
And my reasons are...um...hmm....

(Insert theme from "The Good, the Bad, and the Ugly as two computer hackers square off in a parking lot.)
Hardison:
Chaos. I heard you were in jail. Guess I was wrong.
Chaos: Hardison. I heard you suck. Guess I was right.

Fairy_Mochi
Secretary Marlene
Secretary Marlene

Humor : Help me Tom Cruise! Use your black magic to save me!

Roleplay characters
Name: Lucy

Back to top Go down

Re: Clonewalski's Fractured Fairytales

Post  MoonwalkingPanda on Thu Nov 08, 2012 2:15 am

XD that was brilliant!

Manuka: Here's the lesson that we all learnt today: NEVER MESS WITH A BUTT KICKING SISTER. Booyah!

And feel free to use my OC's anytime! Very Happy

Lieutenant Kowalski
Lieutenant Kowalski

Location : Moonwalking forever across the fandoms and the universe...
Humor : Yes, I look similar to a genderbent Eddsworld Character. It's a thing.

Roleplay characters
Name: Krys

Back to top Go down

Post  2nd Lt. NYC on Thu Nov 08, 2012 4:31 am

I love it! XD Vivid imagination and all, I can totally see this as an episode.

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*
Norway: You're still sulking about that?
Iceland: I told you, I'm not!
Norway: Ja, still sulking.
-HetaOni: Nordic-Baltic Eight
*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
TURTLES.
*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*
Kowalski: Good golly, you're vomiting everything but the kitchen sink!
*Rico horks up the kitchen sink*
2nd Lt. NYC
Commander Skipper
Commander Skipper

Humor : ENGLAND SANK MY INVINCIBLE ARMADA... in Battleship. R.I.P Invincible Armada.

Roleplay characters
Name: NYC (my persona :P)

http://penguinsunited.longluntan.net

Back to top Go down

Post  12SnowsOverHakuren on Thu Nov 08, 2012 12:00 pm

Would it be possible for the rest of us to submit our own fractured fairytales?
Fx: Oh yes! Can you put me in?
Oi! Who said you could pop up here? I'm considering that already. Anyway, I was thinking of another fairytale we could do, like Cinderella. I wonder how we can do that.
12SnowsOverHakuren
Private First Class
Private First Class

Humor : ^^ It snows here too.

Roleplay characters
Name: Felix Felicis, like the lucky potion in Harry Potter!

Back to top Go down

Post  mostar1219 on Thu Nov 08, 2012 3:08 pm

BLOWHOLE WAS IN DRAGS???Laughing *sarcastic tone* what a really great idea giving someone diabetes so you can roast them and eat them.

[img][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][/img][i]Mostar Out![You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [/i] [img][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.][/img]
mostar1219
Major Maurice
Major Maurice

Location : My own little mind. although, it's influenced by the outside world.
Humor : They say I'm insane. Well, insane is the NEW sane!

Roleplay characters
Name: Monique Star

Back to top Go down

Post  Fairy_Mochi on Thu Nov 08, 2012 4:27 pm

I'm glad you all liked the first fractured fairytale. I'm thinking of doing Thorn Rose(Sleeping Beauty) next. With Piper as Thorn Rose and Rico as the Prince. Oh, it's gonna be great how Prince Rico gets through the wall of thorns surrounding the castle. I'm sure you can guess how.

I'm currently going by the actual Grimm's fairytales; which are a bit gory at times. Cinderella especially is a bit gory. Not at all like the Disney version; what with chunks of feet getting cut off and eyes pecked out by birds sent by God.

And sure Yoda; you can submit your own fractured fairytale. Just PM it to me, and then I'll have Clonewalski narrate it. This might make things easier for me actually.

Clonewalski: And for me as well.

So great idea. Thanks. =3

(Insert theme from "The Good, the Bad, and the Ugly as two computer hackers square off in a parking lot.)
Hardison:

Fairy_Mochi
Secretary Marlene
Secretary Marlene

Roleplay characters

Back to top Go down

Post  MoonwalkingPanda on Fri Nov 09, 2012 12:59 am

Piper: Seriously? Sleeping Beauty's real name was Thorn Rose? Sweet!

My say on the Thorn Rose idea? Go for it!

Lieutenant Kowalski
Lieutenant Kowalski

Roleplay characters

Back to top Go down

Post  Fairy_Mochi on Fri Nov 09, 2012 1:05 am

(Yay! I'm glad you said that. Because I already did. And here it si! A little disjointed maybe, but meh.)

People liked the story and how I told it! I feel loved right now. Alright then, since there were good reviews, it’s time I tell you another story. This time, a prince saves a princess and all that cliché stuff. I would like to play the part of the prince, but since I’m narrating, I can’t. Which stinks. I really would like to save a princess one day. Oh well.

Thorn Rose(Sleeping Beauty)

Once upon a time, because that’s how all these stories go, there was a beautiful kingdom in a faraway land. It was ruled over by a king and queen; and they must have been good rulers too otherwise the peasants would have revolted and overthrown them long ago.

One day the queen had a child; a little girl to be exact. And there was much rejoicing. So the king decided to hold a banquet in honor of the newborn. He invited the good fairies that lived around the kingdom. There were thirteen fairies, but the king only had twelve golden plates. So one fairy had to be left out. Personally, I think they secretly left out the thirteenth fairy on purpose. Because no one liked her, and really thirteen is an unlucky number.

So the twelve fairies came and ate off the golden plates and there was much partying. So that they wouldn’t look like freeloaders, the fairies decided to bless the newborn child with different gifts. One granted beauty, the other humility, and so on and so forth. Basically all the attributes that make a princess great. Before the twelfth fairy could give her blessing, the thirteenth fairy that had been left out “accidentally” came barging in.

The thirteenth fairy(Blowhole in a dress and fairy wings) proclaimed loudly, “The young peng-u-win princess shall prick her flipper on a distaff at the age of sixteen and die,” and then she cackled evilly and left. See? I told you they probably left her out on purpose, and that’s why they did.

But the twelfth fairy(Lucy wearing fairy wings) who hadn’t given her blessing yet came up to the young princess and said, “Well, um, I can’t undo the curse. I’m not that powerful. But, uh, I can change it so that it’s not so bad. Instead of death, the princess shall merely fall asleep for a hundred years.”

Cursed sleep is just as bad as death, the king decided. So he had all the spinning wheels in the kingdom burned so his daughter couldn’t prick her flipper on a distaff. But of course that didn’t help; curses always find a way to work. Anyway, the years passed by with the princess growing up beautiful and with all the attributes that the fairies had blessed her with.

Then, when the princess(Piper) was sixteen her parents left for the day. Where did they go? I don’t know. Shopping maybe? Who cares. Whatever. The princess got bored and started exploring the castle. Eventually she came to a little room in a tower that she hadn’t been in before. In the room was an odd machine she had never seen. It was a spinning wheel. Of course she had never seen one; her father had them all burned. Sitting at the spinning wheel was an old woman(Blowhole, still in a dress, but now hooded to be disguised) making the wheel spin. That’s why it’s called a spinning wheel after all.

“What are you doing?” the princess asked. She probably should have asked how the woman had gotten there in the first place, but she didn’t. Which was stupid.

“I am spinning. Can’t you see that?” came the reply.

The princess was fascinated by the whirling thing on the spinning wheel; which was the distaff by the way. And asked if she could try it. The woman got up and let her, and the princess promptly pricked her flipper on the distaff. See? I told you curses have a way of getting fulfilled.

“Hahahahaha! Now my curse is complete! The peng-u-win princess is dead!” cackled the old woman, who now threw off her hood and revealed herself as the evil fairy. As if we hadn’t already guessed that.

The princess fell down on a conveniently placed bed and promptly went to sleep. The death curse, now changed to cursed sleep for the span of a hundred years, took hold of all the castle. Everyone began to fall asleep too. Including the king and queen who had just returned to the castle. A wall of thorns grew up around the castle, protecting the sleeping people inside it. Why? I don’t know. That’s how these things work.

Stories of a sleeping princess, that the people now called Thorn Rose due to the wall of thorns, began to circulate. Many princes tried to enter the castle to wake the beautiful Thorn Rose, but all of them failed. They got impaled on the thorns and died a slow, painful death. Eventually people stopped trying. Then, roughly a hundred years later, a young prince(Rico) rode into the kingdom and heard the stories about Thorn Rose.

Wait, what? Who ruled the kingdom in the king’s stead for a hundred years? I don’t know. It’s not important to the story. Anyway, the prince heard the story of Thorn Rose and decided to go see the princess for himself. The people tried to persuade him not to go, but he ignored them and went anyway. He came upon the wall of thorns, like all the other princes before him. And of course he saw the skeletal remains of the other princes. But he shrugged it off. He had a plan for getting through that the others hadn’t.

“Oo-hat,” the prince regurgitated a flamethrower. And with that flamethrower he started to burn down the wall of thorns, as well as cremate some bones. In the end he, he managed to burn a path to the castle gates. He had left a burning wake of destruction behind him, but the prince figured that it’d be okay. Stone is hard to burn.

Once inside, the prince saw sleeping bodies everywhere. It was kind of creepy. But he ignored it. It didn’t really bother him one bit. He made his way up to the tower room were the sleeping Thorn Rose lay. He stood there for a minute gazing at her. He didn’t know that the hundred year sleep curse was ending. The wall of thorns bursting into bloom would have told him, but he had burned it all down. So instead, he lifted Thorn Rose and shook her really hard.

“Hey, wake up!” he called. The prince, apparently, wasn’t the lovey-dovey type.

The curse had ended, and Thorn Rose woke to a stranger shaking her violently. She punched him.

“Ow!” the prince rubbed his face where the right hook had connected at.

“Oh. Sorry. Hey, you came and woke me up, didn’t you?”

“Uh…yeah,” said the prince still rubbing his face.

“You saved me from the cursed sleep! I think. So let’s get married!”

“Say wha’?!” the prince hadn’t counted on that.

Thorn Rose ended up dragging the reluctant prince back down the stairs to meet her parents. There was much rejoicing that the curse had ended. The prince was forced to marry Thorn Rose at gun point; a good old fashioned shotgun wedding. But they did live happily ever after. Eventually.

THE END

Wasn’t that wonderful? Saving a princess from a curse that was about to end anyway. Well…he still saved the princess. Sort of. I want to save a princess.

Hardison:

Fairy_Mochi
Secretary Marlene
Secretary Marlene

Roleplay characters

Back to top Go down

Post  MoonwalkingPanda on Fri Nov 09, 2012 4:48 am

Piper: *giggles* Eventually. XD I made him marry me at gunpoint? *cracks up* That's the awesomeest thing I heard! I bet the honeymoon had a large amount of bazookas.

XD Agreed with Piper. I loved da story!

Lieutenant Kowalski
Lieutenant Kowalski

Roleplay characters

Back to top Go down

Post  Fairy_Mochi on Sat Nov 10, 2012 10:36 pm

(I'm really glad that these stories are such a hit. =3 Here's another.)

Another fine review. So it’s time for another story, yes? This time, I’m glad I’m not the prince. REALLY glad. As much as I’d like to save a damsel in distress, I don’t want to get transformed into anything in the process. You’ll see what I mean.

Snow White and Rose Red

Once there was an old woman who lived in the forest with her two daughters. Outside the cottage were two rose trees; one with white roses and the other with red roses. Because, somehow, the two sisters were similar to the rose trees their mother named the girls Snow White(Krystal) and Rose Red(Piper). The two sisters loved each other very much, blah blah blah, and went everywhere together. They decided that they should always share with each other. That’s only fair, I suppose.

One winter day, there was a knock at the cottage door. Snow White opened it cautiously and peered out. And standing outside was a great shaggy bear(Kowalski in a bear costume). Not being stupid, Snow White slammed the door in the bear’s face. You don’t let large carnivorous beasts in to your home. It’s only common sense. But then a voice called from outside.

“Hello? Could you let me in? It’s cold out here. I’m not going to hurt you.”

The small family exchanged looks. Then, though it was somewhat foolish, Snow White opened the door. In came the bear, shivering with the cold. He laid by the fire to try and get warm. The girls, seeing how covered with snow he was, decided to do something about that. By beating the snow out of his fur.

“Ow! Stop it! I’m not a rug!”

With the snow off him, the bear could finally relax. But Snow White and Rose Red had grown accustomed to their new friend, so they decided to play with him. By tugging on his fur, and rolling him around on the floor. They thought his reactions were funny. And they were.

“Quit it! I’m not a stuffed toy! I’m a living thing!”

And in this way, they all passed the winter. But when the first day of spring came, the bear had to leave. In a way he was sad to go, and in a way he wasn’t at all. For obvious reasons.

“Must you go dear bear?” Snow White asked tearfully.

“Yes, I must. During the winter the ground is frozen and the evil dwarves can’t tunnel up. But in the spring when the ground thaws, they start to move again. So I must take my leave to go and guard my treasure. And also, because I’m afraid that you might accidentally kill me if I stay any longer.”

“What was that?” Snow White asked not sounding so tearful anymore.

“Nothing. I said nothing,” came the hurried reply.

So the bear took his leave. And rather hastily too. A few days passed with beautiful weather. Then the mother asked her daughters to go to the forest to fetch some firewood. As they reached the woods, they were met with an unusual sight. It was a dwarf(Blowhole wearing a dwarf’s beard) jumping back and forth. The girls ran up to him.

“What’s wrong dwarf? Why are you jumping about like that,” asked Snow White.

The dwarf glared at her before replying.

“I was chopping a little wood for my fire, when my wedge slipped and my beard got caught in the crack.”

The girls, being good, didn’t laugh though they wanted to. I would have laughed. Instead the girls volunteered to help. Though he probably didn’t deserve it. Rose Red ran home and fetched a pair of scissors. She brought them back, and used them to cut a few inches off the dwarf’s beard in order to free him. You’d think he’d be grateful, right? Wrong.

“You stupid peng-u-win! Look what you’ve done! Several inches of my nice beard gone. Hmph!” And with that he picked up a sack of gold that the girls hadn’t noticed, and left. But not before Rose Red nailed him in the back of the head with a rock.

The next day Snow White and Rose Red went to the stream to catch some fish for supper. When they got there, they saw the same dwarf from the day before. He was hopping about on the bank. The girls went up to him and they saw what was wrong. An especially large fish had somehow gotten a hold of the dwarf’s beard, and was trying to pull him in. While Rose Red helped to stop the dwarf from going into the stream, by grabbing his beard, Snow White ran back to the house for the scissors. She came back, and once again some more of the dwarf’s beard was cut off. Was he thankful this time? Nope.

“Stupid, stupid peng-u-wins. Pulling on my beard before cutting off more of it. I hope you catch no fish. Hmph!” And with that he picked up a bag of pearls and left. But not before Snow White nailed him with another rock.

The day after that, the girls’ mother asked them to go into town to fetch some sewing things. You know, things like thread, needles(though the girls hated getting those), and of course, scissors. It seems that their pair of scissors had gotten a bit dull and needed replacing. Hmmm, I wonder why that could be. Anyway, it was on their way back home that they heard a commotion. It was the dwarf, again. He was screaming. It seems this time a large bird had gotten hold of his coat and was trying to fly off with him. You’d think that the sisters would have learned their lesson and know to not help the ingrate, but they were good people, so naturally they had to help. I would have let him be carried off.

Snow White and Rose Red grabbed hold of the dwarf and pulled hard. Hard enough that the coat ripped. The dwarf was safe, but of course he wasn’t thankful for it. No, why would he be?

“Blast you peng-u-wins! You can’t do anything right! Look at my coat! It’s all torn!”

Before the girls could either reply or hurl another rock at him, there came a great roar from the forest. A bear came charging toward the group, so the dwarf decided to use the girls as a meat shield. Don’t you just hate him more and more? I know I do.

“Please. Mr. Bear. You don’t want a small miserable morsel like myself. You can have these two plump peng-u-win girls. They’ll make a fine dinner for you.”

Snow White and Rose Red were about ready to turn around and give the dwarf a beating he’d never forget, when the bear suddenly struck the dwarf a fatal blow. The evil creep died on the spot. The two girls were walking away slowly, when the bear spoke.

“Wait, don’t run off. It’s me. The bear from before. The one you tormented, er, took care of during the winter.”

The two turned around just as the bear transformed back into a prince. Needless to say, the girls were amazed by this. So an explanation was, of course, mandatory.

“The dwarf over there cast a spell on me that turned me into a bear. The only way to break it, was to end his life. Because of you two, I am myself again. Now I can return to my kingdom and see my brother. How can I ever repay you?”

Snow White and Rose Red shared a look of glee.

“You and your brother can marry us,” stated Snow White with a large grin on her face.

The prince was a little stunned by this.

“Wait, what?”

That was all he managed to say before he was hauled off by the two sisters. So he and his brother(Rico) were forced to marry, at gun point, the two sisters. And I guess they lived happily ever after. At least, that’s how these stories are supposed to end.

THE END

See what I meant at the beginning? I’m REALLY glad I didn’t get to be the prince this time.

Hardison:

Fairy_Mochi
Secretary Marlene
Secretary Marlene

Roleplay characters

Back to top Go down

Post  MoonwalkingPanda on Sat Nov 10, 2012 11:27 pm

Krys: Whoo! I made Kowalski Marry me at gunpoint? Oh yeah baby!

Piper: I did that in the Thorn Rose one at Rico. And we kept lobbing rocks at Fish Face? Score!

XD in other words, WE LOVED IT!!!

Lieutenant Kowalski
Lieutenant Kowalski

Roleplay characters

Back to top Go down

Post  2nd Lt. NYC on Mon Nov 12, 2012 4:27 am

Kowalski: I'm kind of thinking I shouldn't have such vivid visualizing skills...
(grimaces) Same here. I don't fancy the thought of you in a bear costume, Walsk. Anyhoo, other than the bit on... whoever was the bear, I like this one. Killing Blowhole the Dwarf (snickers) and all that. Great job!

Kowalski: The only thing keeping me from liking this is that bear costume...

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*
*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*
TURTLES.
*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*
2nd Lt. NYC
Commander Skipper
Commander Skipper

Humor : ENGLAND SANK MY INVINCIBLE ARMADA... in Battleship. R.I.P Invincible Armada.

Roleplay characters

Back to top Go down

Post  12SnowsOverHakuren on Mon Nov 12, 2012 10:49 am

Anyone want "The Seven Crows"? We'll need seven guys for that. Um, and one for the father, one for the mother, one for the daughter and...let me think...three for the sun, the moon and the star. One for each respectively. So many characters.
12SnowsOverHakuren
Private First Class
Private First Class

Roleplay characters

Back to top Go down

Post  Fairy_Mochi on Sun Nov 25, 2012 7:35 pm

(Wow! It's been awhile, huh? I've had my reasons though. Hope everyone likes this new one though.)

Well! After a bit of a hiatus, it looks like I’m back. Miss me? No? Pooh. On to the story then. I’ve been told to hold off on Cinderella for a while until proper casting can be decided. So until then we’ll just have to make do with this one. I suppose I should be thankful to not be the prince in this one. At least according to the original version I should be. But this is MY version, and I say I should be jealous that I’m not the prince.

The Frog Prince

Once upon a time in a prosperous kingdom, with reasonable tax laws I might add, there lived a beautiful princess (Lucy) who was much loved by her father. But she was rather timid and her father usually had to force her to do things. What the princess really loved to do, was to sit in the glade by a crystal clear pond and play with her ball. It was very expensive; solid gold. Those reasonable tax laws benefited the upper class as well as the lower class it seems.

One day as she was sitting by the pond, casually tossing the ball about, she dropped it and it rolled into the pond and promptly sunk to the bottom. Gold is very heavy you know. The poor princess started to cry, when she heard a voice coming from somewhere.

“Knock off the waterworks lady. Crying never solved anything.”

She looked around to find the speaker, and what she saw what a frog (Skipper in a frog costume) staring at her from a nearby log. He was a grumpy looking frog too. The princess was afraid of him; pretty much all princesses, and girls for that matter, are afraid of reptiles. So she didn’t reply at first.

“What are you going to do about your ball?”

The princess fidgeted, uncomfortable with talking to a frog.

“Um…well…I don’t think I can go in after it.”

“So you’re just going to leave it?”

“Well…uh…yeah. Maybe?”

The frog glared at her. Seems he hated indecision. It didn’t take him long to come up with a course of action though.

“I’ll get you your ball.”

“Really?” the princess said with a smile of happiness.

“Yes. I’ll get you your ball. In return, you got to take me home with you and let me be your companion.”

The princess didn’t know what to think about that. She wanted her ball back, but she didn’t want to take a frog home with her. She didn’t think she could bear to touch him. But she merely nodded meekly in reply.

“Alright. It’s a deal then,” the frog said before diving down into the pond.

He wasn’t down there long before he resurfaced again with the ball. He tossed it on the shore before scrambling up. The princess was glad to get her ball back, and she immediately picked it up and ran away. Needless to say, this did not please the frog at all.

“What the deuce!? We had a deal!”

Later that night at dinner, there was an awful banging on the door. The king asked the princess to get up and see who it was. She opened the door and peeked out. And there was the frog, glaring and looking decidedly angry.

With a squeak of terror the princess slammed the door shut in the amphibian’s face and rushed back to the banquet hall. Her father looked at her in surprise, and then asked what was at the door that had frightened her so.

“Uh…well…it’s a frog. He helped me earlier. We sort of made a deal. He said he’d get my ball back if I let him be my companion. I agreed. Kind of. And now he’s here.”

The king stared at her as she hung her head down in shame. She mumbled something about not liking “icky slimy things”, but in the end her father made her go to the door and let the frog in. Which was a good thing since he was close to breaking it down by this point.

The princess lead the frog into the banquet hall, and the entire time she could feel him glaring at her. A chair was set next to the princess’s so that the frog, now her companion, could sit next to her. Food and drink were also fetched for the frog. The princess ate nothing; she had lost her appetite.

When it was time for bed, the frog demanded that the princess share her room with him.

“Fair’s fair. Considering how you left me behind today.”

The princess wanted to protest, about how it wasn’t proper and all, but the combined glares of her father and the frog silenced her. She quietly lead the way up the stairs to her neat little room. The frog made a face at all the girly stuff.

“Only one bed, huh? Since you left me behind, it should only be fair that I get the bed.”

At this, the princess snapped. There was no way anyone was going to kick her out of her bed. With all her might, which wasn’t much, she kicked the frog. She turned around and started to cry. So she didn’t see when the frog transformed into a prince.

“I thought I said earlier to knock off the waterworks.”

The princess whirled around to say something, though she didn’t know what since she wasn’t good at verbal rebuttals, and found herself staring at a prince. With a flat head. Well, it was better than a frog at least.

“I was turned into a frog by a evil dolphin witch. I was doomed to remain that way until a princess agreed to let me be her companion.”

“So…now what are you going to do?”

“What am I going to do? I’m going to go find that dolphin and ram a sword through his skull, that’s what.”

And with that he swept out of the room. But the king happened to be coming down the hall at just that moment and saw the prince leaving his daughter’s bedroom. He got the wrong impression, and nothing the prince said could change his mind. The prince was forced to marry the princess. But right after the wedding, the prince did leave to go exact his revenge on that dolphin.

THE END

What did all of you think of that story, hmm? I hope you all enjoyed it. Now, if you’ll excuse me, I must run before I get beaten up for this.

Hardison:

Fairy_Mochi
Secretary Marlene
Secretary Marlene

Roleplay characters

Back to top Go down

Post  MoonwalkingPanda on Mon Nov 26, 2012 5:54 am

Krys: *laughing*

XD That was awesome!

Lieutenant Kowalski
Lieutenant Kowalski

Roleplay characters

Back to top Go down

Post  2nd Lt. NYC on Tue Nov 27, 2012 10:26 am

Kowalski: Oh, good golly. This really helped me up after that long walk through that night market.
Yeah, we're still on vacation. And we just walked through night market, yes. We're going to the zoo tomorrow (they have penguins, yay), but I just thought we'd check up for a while.
Kowalski: Awkward, Skipper, AWKWARD!
Agreed. XD

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*
*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*
TURTLES.
*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*
2nd Lt. NYC
Commander Skipper
Commander Skipper

Roleplay characters

Back to top Go down

Post  12SnowsOverHakuren on Mon Dec 24, 2012 4:17 am

We haven't been on this for a long time haven't we? So let's come up with more fairytales! (@Fairy: If you see this please check your private messages Smile there might be one from me)

12SnowsOverHakuren
Private First Class
Private First Class

Roleplay characters

Back to top Go down

Post  Fairy_Mochi on Mon Dec 24, 2012 9:58 pm

YodaChristmas12Days wrote:We haven't been on this for a long time haven't we? So let's come up with more fairytales! (@Fairy: If you see this please check your private messages Smile there might be one from me)

Yeah, it has been a while. Sorry! I've been caught up in so many other things. I like the story you pm'd me. I'll see what I can do with it.

Hardison:

Fairy_Mochi
Secretary Marlene
Secretary Marlene

Roleplay characters

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top