Wed Dec 17, 2014 2:00 am by MoonwalkingPanda

January 2018
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat

Calendar Calendar

My OC: Rachel

View previous topic View next topic Go down

My OC: Rachel

Post  ~Silverskipper17 on Wed Apr 03, 2013 2:35 am

I have a lot of OCs that I use in my fanfics, but this one is one of my favorites:

Name: Rachel

Species: Penguin

Looks: As tall as Skipper, has a round head, light green eyes, and slightly glossy feathers. She wears a light green dress, is sort of pudgy, and has longer feathers on the back of her head that she keeps pulled back with a green scrunchie (like a ponytail). Basically, her favorite color is green!

Story: Rachel was born and raised in a zoo in northern California. When she was a teenager, she was transferred to the San Diego Zoo. She lives there with her two buddies, Michael and Dave. The three attempt to keep the zoo in order since it's so large. When Skipper was transferred temporarily to their zoo, Rachel immediately fell in love with him. Skipper taught Rachel and her friends how to work as a team, and together, they defeated San Diego's biggest feline enemy: the Wildcat. Rachel was devastated when Skipper was transferred back to New York, but she lives by his example and can't wait for him to visit again.

Personality: She can be sort of bossy, but is really sweet and doesn't like hurting anybody (unless absolutely necessary). She is very sneaky and can get away with almost anything she does. She's really quiet and shy around new people, but once she gets to know them, it's hard for her to shut up. She enjoys hugging people and has a huge crush on Skipper.

Likes: Skipper (a lot), the color green, messing with Michael's stuff, talking, dancing, styling her long feathers, fighting alongside her teammates, hugs, swimming, reading, walking around the zoo

Dislikes: Violence, fighting alone, being alone, the zookeeper, cats, when Skipper gets hurt, being so far apart from Skipper, summer heat, bugs, when she gets in trouble

Strengths: Because of her close relationship with her friends, she can come up with quick compromises in stressful situations. She also knows how to be quick and quiet, so she can sneak around and spy on others without being caught (most of the time).

Weaknesses: She can't help but spread gossip about everyone and everything, making her fear that she will someday turn traitor. She also loves hugging others all the time and talks constantly, so others think of her as incredibly annoying.
~Silverskipper17
Recruit Mort
Recruit Mort

Humor : "This just in: local man now in the hospital in critical condition after swallowing $250,000 in large bills. No change is expected."

Back to top Go down

Re: My OC: Rachel

Post  MoonwalkingPanda on Wed Apr 03, 2013 9:20 am

Rachel seems like a cool OC, and I think she'd be good friends with my OC and Skipper's cousin, Krys.

Lieutenant Kowalski
Lieutenant Kowalski

Location : Moonwalking forever across the fandoms and the universe...
Humor : Yes, I look similar to a genderbent Eddsworld Character. It's a thing.

Roleplay characters
Name: Krys

Back to top Go down

Post  ~Silverskipper17 on Thu Apr 04, 2013 8:10 pm

Thanks! And yes. They do sound like they'd be good friends, except Krystal may think Rachel was too clingy to Skipper...
~Silverskipper17
Recruit Mort
Recruit Mort

Humor : "This just in: local man now in the hospital in critical condition after swallowing $250,000 in large bills. No change is expected."

Back to top Go down

Post  MoonwalkingPanda on Fri Apr 05, 2013 8:22 am

I see. Krys would be a bit overprotective of that, I know.

Lieutenant Kowalski
Lieutenant Kowalski

Location : Moonwalking forever across the fandoms and the universe...
Humor : Yes, I look similar to a genderbent Eddsworld Character. It's a thing.

Roleplay characters
Name: Krys

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top