Tue Dec 30, 2014 4:14 pm by Fairy_Mochi

» Keep, Sell, Bin
Thu Dec 18, 2014 5:03 am by MoonwalkingPanda

» Christmas Thread 2014
Wed Dec 17, 2014 2:00 am by MoonwalkingPanda

December 2017
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat

Calendar Calendar

Continuous Attraction (fanfic based on daydream from hearing "One More Night")

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Continuous Attraction (fanfic based on daydream from hearing "One More Night")

Post  mostar1219 on Fri Oct 26, 2012 6:26 pm

He was finishing up an experiment that he has been itching to complete. In a way, fortunately for him, the door opened just as he finally finished the experiment. As soon as he turned around and recognized who it was, he couldn't help but smile.

"So, still can't resist me, huh, Monique?" Kowalski asked before he chuckled.

Monique felt her cheeks burning and crossed her arms to show possible annoyance.

"Very funny, brainiac. How can you be so sure that I didn't probably just come here just to maybe talk and wander around a little?" Monique replied as a comeback.

"Yea, and I'm sure that's why you decided to turn yourself into a cat instead of just shrinking down to my size," Kowalski pointed out in a sarcastic tone.

Monique's cheeks continued to burn up under her fur, making her more red than she already seemed. She wanted to turn away from Kowalski, but at the same time, she didn't want to.

"Well, I'll admit, it was kinda fun last night..." she replied as she was rubbing the back of her neck, a little embarrassed about the idea of her being weak to her mate's charm.

Kowalski noticed the shameful look on her face and walked closer to her to show her some comfort.

"Don't be embarrassed, Monique. I'll admit, I've thought a lot about last night as well, but that's possibly in our nature. I mean, think of it this way, magnets bond together without any worry or shame," he was explaining to her as he caressed the fur on her head.

She wanted to prove to herself that she can be strong, so she tried to back away a little from him. Part of her still wants him to continue feeling her fur, but part of her is still trying to resist.

"But there are ways for magnets to pull apart due to a certain strength in resistance," she said, heading back towards the door.

While seeing that, Kowalski put on his now fully functioning Helmet in order to use his mind to close the door and lock it tight right before her eyes. Then he got closer to Monique as she was backed up against the door, nearly flinching.

"We both know you want this, Monique. I want this, too. Maybe we can help each other out," Kowalski whispered as he breathed into her ear, making her tense body melt at the sound of his voice soothing in her eardrums.

When he knew it was the perfect chance, Kowalski tackled the cat to the ground while containing a smug expression on his face.

"Wait, Kowalski, I..." she struggled to say, but ended at a moan when he started licking her lips.

As the moaning mixed with some purring, Kowalski felt part of himself growing and he ended up kissing her hard and passionately. Failing to resist, she returned the kiss and started clawing up and down his back. As they pulled apart from the kiss, she was actually smiling, but in a twisted kind of way.

"You want to play rough? Alright, we can play rough!" she mentioned before pinning him down this time and playing around with his plastic covered member.

As she continued her actions, she ended up nibbling Kowalski's shoulder, getting a moan in return. Kowalski ended up biting her ear while she was busy and he started thrusting in and out of her as they kissed once again and moaning all over. As the two continued their little "fun", some laughter came from Kowalski when he found he got her where he wanted her. He pinned her down again and pulled the cat closer to him, continously making her blush deeper and deeper. At a point he went back in again, Monique continued to claw Kowalski and kissed him at the moment where they both seemed to be ready. Fortunately for both of them, the lab was sound proof. After the moment they released themselves, they took a few breaths for a while until they spoke again.

"See? Now that wasn't so hard, was it?" Kowalski asked.

"Technically, it was hard, but I guess it was pretty enjoyable," Monique replied.

Although a bit upset that she was proven to not be immune to her mate yet again, what they did still felt good for both of them.

Last edited by mostar1219 on Mon Nov 19, 2012 3:29 pm; edited 4 times in total (Reason for editing : wasn't enough in the story)

Major Maurice
Major Maurice

Location : My own little mind. although, it's influenced by the outside world.
Humor : They say I'm insane. Well, insane is the NEW sane!

Roleplay characters
Name: Monique Star

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top